Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Guilty Pleasure

I'll just come out and say it- I love watching The Bachelor, and The Bachelorette. I watched the first couple seasons with my sisters and mom, lost interest for a while, then last June my best friend got me back onto it.
I really couldn't tell you why I enjoy it; It could be the beautiful men, the most-likely scripted dialogue, or gorgeous dresses (some of them at least). I just love watching it.
So, it goes without saying that I watched the premiere tonight- and I just want to  put one question out into the cyber void:

Why do the people from Salt Lake ALWAYS seem like the weird, rude, and drama queens (and king)?
Are there any normal Utahns applying to be on the show? 



3 comments:

  1. i didn't watch last night. i think he is FUGLY. why do they pick the retards to come on again?? who knows, i might get sucked in again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of myself for not watching the whole thing. I watched a few bits, but I'm not a fan of him either so I think he's just going to play all the girls.

    ReplyDelete